Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Oct 7, 2014 11:36 AM

Hey Mom! and Dad!

Love you so very much. Been thinking about you a lot and all of the nice things you have done for me. I was a crazy kid and I regret not showing my appreciation for you more. Love you so much, life is good.

I just got off the plane and am in Trujillo now with my mission president! Him and his wife are one of the nicest people I have ever met, don't ever worry about me. It's all a real big family here and they aren't grumpy and have so much compassion for us. You should check out the mission blog Mission Trujillo that sister marler has created, it'll have pictures of me soon! and I will be able to send all the pictures I have to you guys next monday, which will be my pday for the rest of the mission. 

Mom, you should meet up with one of my good friends moms, Elder Connelly. Her name is Elizabeth Connelly and lives in GIlbert! you should meet up with her sometime and have lunch or something, and talk about your sons in Trujillo or something!! her number is 520-331-0603 shoot her a text or something! 

It's been a good day and I'm a little nervous to meet my trainer! I hope he speaks a little english. 

I also saw ELDER PASSEY!!! He came and saw me right after I got off a bus and it was so refreshing to see another friend from AZ. He's been out a year and is a veteran! I'll talk to you guys more next monday, please be safe and pray for me! I pray for you every night.

LOVE YOU MOM, and LOVE YOU DAD. 

Elder Caldwell.

No comments:

Post a Comment